Tweeeeet.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 2, 2009

    Finally.. It's Over!

    Yay! Finally folksongs class choir has finished today! :D Happy leh, our class S2He has done well in competition, "Geylang Si Paku Geylang" Thanks all student in S2He who was giving respect and paying attention to us :) especially Jeviria, Guan Li , Jacyntha, Shu han for their helping and Yong Yit Shin for the radio ;p

    Well, for me it's not bad today, and the comment from others was nice hahaha! I know sometimes I will be bad tempered and scolding you all, but if not I can't do anything if no one attend the practise =.= nevermind, it's over. I hope that you all will forgive me if you're still mind that I've scolded you before :) I guarrentee that you all will not see I angry anymore or lesser after this competition, at least not fierce than Ms.Form Teacher xD

    S2He class,
    Let's give a hand clap for yourselves!

    2 comments:

    shien? sienzz?? said...

    weee~~~XD

    THANK YOU MANDY!!!!




    WAHAHAHHAA~~~~~

    maNdy said...

    Nope :D