Tweeeeet.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 20, 2009

    Urghh =/

    Exams exams exams. Urghhh. All the stress suddenly comes out in my brain, club stuff haven't settled, art project haven't done, plus exam again, almost cry when I keep thinking of those stuff. Cheer up! I keep remind myself don't be so stress. Because of stress I even can't control my mind, keep thinking so negatively and made me more easily to be bad tempered.

    Exams coming very very soon, it's coming on this Thursday! I haven't not studied all the subject, still not very clear in accounts, A maths again. Urghhh! I'll be more hard working on this final term exam, because I did badly from the previous term D: Go Mandy!

    2 comments:

    Sai ZhOnG said...

    mandy~~~~

    jia you jia you!!!!

    maNdy said...

    Tq Tq =)