Tweeeeet.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 9, 2009

    Hey all :D

    Have a small update here, haha.
    I've just finished my driving license lesson on last Saturday 6th june, with Siew Ping ^^

    The eye test.
    ,
    During the lesson.
    ,

    Siew Ping & me after the lesson.
    ,

    _______________________________________
    ,

    During the a math tuition @@
    ,

    Gonna watch'em all during this holiday! Wahahaha
    ,
    And this! Just finished watching this Korean drama " Boys Over Flowers". Quite nice and romantic, and the F4 inside the drama was handsome too =P
    ,
    _______________________________________
    ,
    Sometimes I will be moody and lazy to go out with family and friends, sign out msn, did'nt reply any messages or did'nt answer any call and hide myself in room. Please accept my apologize if I did'nt reply your messages or reject to go out :)

    0 comments: