Tweeeeet.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 8, 2009

    rojak post.

    Being moody these days, don't know why. Trying to concentrate during lessons, trying to do more homeworks, but I failed. Trying to done project faster, trying to arrange the time better, but I failed too, what a life =.= I always thinks that do tuition really helps me alot? Just like bm tuition, does it really helps me alot? I don't know. And oh ya, I want to change my attitude. Yah i mean, my talkative mouth -.- Always scold by them that don't so noisy, don't so high, or don't keep on talking. Aiyo, I have to correct myself on everytime. And ya, I know i'm not so good in my result too, but at least i tried my best.

    My father, just had operation last Saturday at KL. The doctor found that 90% of his blood has stucked. (don't know how to say lahh.) used RM40,000 ++. Ohmygod, we're so worried that time, even my brother and I suddenly woke up in the midnight and cried. Always see I have a funny or happy smile and being crazy in school but actually not, they're so fake on my face.

    Lols! What am I writing above there? Like rojak, so mix.
    Okay lahh, that's all. Don't take it as serious, because I don't know what am I typing too. yawn.

    相信日久生情吗?
    我相信。 :)

    0 comments: