Tweeeeet.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    come come lelong lelong.

    School's bazaar held on this Sunday from 8am to 3pm. Who want to buy coupon? I have rm200 here including my brother's one =x so unlucky my mum has to work on this Sunday, haihh. If no one is interested then I have to use it all by myself. Hope can waste it all faster lahh, lols -.- Oh ya, anyone could accompanion me that day? hahaha :p

    And this! Our club will have concert soon-again! This year's concert title is "CHORUS 500 years" means that we will sing alot of selected songs about the past 500 years choir's history. Come find anyone of us who are Sunflower Choir member for more information and buy ticket. Each ticket price is rm20, held on 5th Sept at Sabah Trade Centre, starts at 7:30pm sharp.

    come buy come buy.

    0 comments: