Tweeeeet.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    yawn -.-

    Rehearsal today in school hall, our only club's Tshung Tsin Night rehearsal. Not bad though, but still have alot of things need to change or correct it. After 3:30pm club, teacher talked to me about 1hours, ohmygod -.- talked about those performance we had just now. After that followed them to Wisma for changing Taiwan money $$$$ back home at 6:30pm, lols. Bla, this is not the main title I want to post.
    After a few months, from January I think o.o finally i've went to friendster to peek awhile. Wah, I then realized alot of photo I've missed it. Like Natasha's KL trip photo, I just saw that alot of photo we had taken last years, and also Elaine's sisters photo @@. After searching other's peoples profile, I then click my photo to see. Walaoeeeeh, so retarded lols!

    Better don't look this photo for more then 2 seconds, it will sour and pollute your eyes. Took it when i'm still in juinior 1.

    When I was junior 3, acting dump haha.

    0 comments: