Tweeeeet.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 4, 2009

    miss me? bleh.

    Did'nt update my blog for such a long time, 2 weeks? or 3 weeks? no idea lols. Finally Tshing Tsin Night end last week, not bad, reaceived alot of good comment from outsiders, haha. Thanks to them for giving respect to us. p/s: You keep spread it to all of them, feeling happy? If you think that you're helping me but actually it's not, you just making it worse. You know what i'm saying and who you are.

    Teacher back from Taiwan tomorrow, so happy to see them again. And my mother going Vietnam tomorrow too, she's gonna be there untill 11th August, means she's not here to celebrate my birthday! Sad. T.T

    Going KL next week, so excited that we're going KL again! We're going there during our mid term exam, good hor? hahaha. We thought we can make a replacement exam, but teacher just told me that there wont be any replacement exam except junior 3, oh no T.T scare I'll fail in the next term exam.

    Oh fine, I'm still excited for going KL, haha!

    0 comments: