Tweeeeet.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 8, 2009

    our conversation.

    7th August morning, when we were having breakfast on dining table.
    " ya hor jie, today your birthday right? Happy Birthday wor. "
    *happy*
    " how you know? Thanks! "
    " because when I saw my fresh milk box is going expire today, I then realised that your birthday today. "
    " ... go die lah you. "
    yes, he's my junior 2 brother.
    ,
    on 7th August night, when I was going to sleep around 10:30pm, suddenly a sound called me.

    " kai jun, your birthday coming up tomorrow hor? "
    " ... "
    " today or tomorrow? I'm not so clear. "
    " It's today lah, you just realised. Its already night now and I am going to sleep, now then you realised. "
    " sorry bah, I remembered that I have note it down into my handphone. "
    " but you can still forget it. "
    *silence a few minutes*
    " I don't care oh, you must give me alot of money for going KL as my present, because you've forgotten my birthday."
    " ... "

    Guess who's this? Bingo, he's my father.

    Miss my mother so much, she have'nt make a call to us since she reached there. Hope she enjoy much and having much fun at there.

    0 comments: