Tweeeeet.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 3, 2009

    random.

    I can see a very thick dust is covering my blog, so I decided to post some rojak here haha. Our concert is coming on this Saturday night! Please come support us and enjoy the night :) I hope that the concert will be successful because we have already put alot of effort on it.

    And yeah, my replacement exam. Not very hard for commerce but now I can only blame myself because I did'nt study it very well. Stupid current, I skipped my tuition last night just because I want to study for replacement exam. The current was stopped since around 7pm, and then I went to bed at half past 8 because I was planning to wake up at 2am and start my study. But unluckily, the current still have'nt recovered that time. Oh crap, I never been so long long time the current still have'nt back. Now left the sejarah replacement exam, it's tomorrow. Hope I can rush all my senior 1 and senior 2 objectives in workbook *pray*

    Finally our class t-shirts have already done! Quite nice lah but I prefer the purple word in white one, luckily I've changed mine black into white in time haha. Hope will have class trip soon and wear it together :D But our lovely form teacher has already said when the 1st day we open school, she will not going and agree any trip that we want. But fine, we still can organise ourselves without her, cheers!

    选择放弃对我来说是最好的了 :)

    0 comments: